Below are interesting stories the Banking.com staff has been reading over the past week.
- Can CU Wallet Survive Apple Pay? – Credit Union Times
- US Bank ships mobile app for corporate payments – Finextra
- Bank of America Customers Using Apple Pay See Double Charges -Go Banking Rates
- Will Wal-Mart’s New Checking Accounts Change the Game? – U.S. News
- Mobile Banking Divergence: Where True Adoption Begins – Bank Systems & Technology
- BOA’S MOBILE APP USE SOARS – WHY? – PYMNTS
- ‘One Man’s Creepy Is Another’s Targeted’: Data-Privacy Gray Areas – American Banker
What have you been reading? Let us know in the comments section below or Tweet @bankingdotcom.