In conjunction with Barlow Research and Digital Insight, we will host a Twitter Town Hall on Thursday, November 14th to discuss Barlow Research’s recent study of the Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) market. The Twitter Town Hall will discuss the survey results and how they tie into current banking trends, including financial management, payment and credit card behaviors, mobile and digital banking habits.
Barlow Research recently completed a comprehensive, multi-sponsored study that gathered the information needed to segment the SOHO market, examine their financial management, payment and credit card behaviors, measure the value of the SOHO customer, analyze product usage and explore business Internet banking and mobile device habits. Banking.com will be hosting a Twitter Town Hall to discuss the study results, how banks are currently serving consumers and answer any questions about the study.
The Twitter Town Hall is open for all our readers to join and participate in the conversation. To join us and/or learn more about the event, see below
Steps to Join:
- Twitter Town Hall: Go to www.tweetchat.com. Log in using your Twitter ID.
- Enter the hashtag to join the conversation: #SOHOStudy
- You can also follow the hashtag (#SOHOStudy) using Twitter applications such as Hootsuite or Tweetdeck
- Date: Thursday, November 14th
- Time: 10:00 am PST/1:00 pm EST
- Hosted by: Banking.com Staff (@bankingdotcom), Joel Mueller, Research Analyst, Barlow Research (@BankingResearch), John Barlow, President, Barlow Research (@JohnRBarlow) and Digital Insight (@Digital_Insight)
- RSVP/Add to your Calendar: You can register for the event via Eventbrite and add a reminder to your calendar. See Eventbrite link here
Additionally, if you are interested in submitting a question prior to the Twitter Town Hall, please DM us on Twitter.
We hope to “Tweet” with you on November 14th!
For more on the study, visit our earlier posts on the topic.