This Week’s Reads: Real-Time Payments, Retail Banking, Digital
Below are interesting stories the Banking.com staff has been reading over the past week.
- Real-Time Payments: Imagination Realized, Commerce Evolved – Bank Systems and Technology
- Mobile banking continues to be the next big thing in Retail Banking – Tata Consultancy Services
- What’s Your Definition of “Digital” in Banking? – The Financial Brand
- 53% of global info workers spend their own money on tech for work, including mobile devices & apps – Forrester
- Facebook calculator drives auto loans for Chicago credit union – American Banker
- 15 of Visa’s hits and misses in digital payments – Payments Source
What have you been reading? Let us know in the comments section below or Tweet @bankingdotcom.